Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin - Faculty of Life Sciences

Examination matters


Welcome to the webpage of the Examination Offices of the Faculty of Life Sciences.

The Examination Office for Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences and the Examination Office for Biology and Biophysics can be found at Philippstraße 13, House 20, 10115 Berlin.

The Examination Office for Psychology is located on the campus in Adlershof, Rudower Chaussee 18, 12489 Berlin, behind the glass building on the ground floor, to the left.

The Examination Office for the master's degree programmes Mind and Brain is located on Luisenstrasse 56, on the second floor.

Applications, forms, etc. can be left in the mailbox of the Examination Offices in the corridor. The mailbox is emptied on weekdays at least twice a day. The mailboxes of the Examination Offices for Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences as well as for Biology and Biophysics are located outside the front door to the waiting area. The mailbox of the Psychology Examination Office is located on the ground floor (left) by the departmental P.O. boxes.


What matters is an Examination Office responsible for?

The Examination Office is the central point of contact for students and teachers regarding examination matters.

The tasks involved in examination administration include: Registering for / de-registering from examinations (if not possible via AGNES), keeping examination records, organising and supervising the examination procedure, issuing certificates / graduation documents, academic transcripts and federal student funding (BAföG) certificates, registering and accepting of theses, processing applications to change study programmes and examination regulations, entering credits, examination results, recognising and transferring credits, proving achievements for master's degree programme applications, registering for resittable examinations, registering for compulsory study advisory services, etc.


For content-related and subject-specific questions about your degree programme, please contact the course advisors responsible for you.

Do you have questions about applications, enrolment, removal from the Register of Students, or feedback? More detailed information can be found on the website of the Student Service Center of Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.

How can we help you?

Please use the keyword register first.