Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin - International Office


Another possibility for your stay abroad is an internship. Mandatory internships which are required for your bachelor/master can be completed abroad.

As the salary during an internship might be very low, scolarships can help to finance the stay abroad.


These are helpful links to organisations which offer scholarships and/or internships.
Also, check out our news section for current announcements regarding internships:


HU International Internships

HU Erasmus+ Internships

Internships for students becoming a teacher

For chemistry students

For geography students

RISE worldwide - Research Internships in Science and Engineering

Internships in developing countries

Information regarding DAAD

AIESEC (Non-Profit NGO)