The 7th SALSA Call for Applications is closed now. We currently do not accept applications. Please check back for further calls for applications in the future.
Why should you apply for a SALSA-project?
- You will be a member of a structured, international doctoral program that offers great opportunities in research, education and training in a dedicated Analytical Science community with partner institutions in Berlin, Potsdam and Zurich.
- You will be supported by two supervisors (Principal Investigators = PI) of the SALSA faculty, in most cases from two different research fields, during your doctoral project and will be integrated into both of their groups.
- You will regularly meet leading international researchers via SALSA in scientific meetings, e.g. during our Summer University.
- You will receive substantial financial assistance via SALSA to attend national and international conferences.
- You will attend a series of tailor-made courses on subjects relevant for interdisciplinary analytical research, and you will have access to specialized scientific courses, lab trainings, cooperation projects with industry partners as well as career development coachings.
- There are no tuition fees associated with the SALSA program and you will receive substantial financial support throughout your fellowship.